Comprehensive LSAT Course (duration: 2-5 months depending on your schedule) Tuition: $2780
(Enrollment for this program is open)
This previous flagship course has had such a great track record that it is now the ONLY course I need to offer. You will learn every major and nuanced LSAT concept necessary to score into the highest score range (proven repeatedly by our students). This course combines unlimited online demonstration, a learning support team, progress tracking, individual Q and A sessions, pop quizzes and 10 hours of one-on-one tutoring to achieve phenomenal results!
I designed and authored this comprehensive course (over 1200 pages) based on over 10 years of LSAT teaching experience (1400 students), classroom notes and student behavior models. It's an LSAT optimization system!
How it works...
- We begin by setting the optimal study schedule for you
- You will then be enrolled in my Honestprep Comprehesive LSAT Course online and follow a highly structured learning path
- You will have homework after every class plus video explanations for every homework question
- At our discussed intervals, I will meet with you individually (online or in-person) to quiz you, drill you, review key concepts and answer your questions
- I will advise you on your progress throughout the entire learning process
- You will receive over 25 LSATs including Full 5-Section tests
- You will have the option to attend proctored group tests
To ensure the highest teaching quality and test results, the current enrollment status for this course is updated in red above.
Please contact me at or call/text 202.878.1818 with all the questions you might have. I always welcome questions!
Individual sessions can be schedule at $150/hour. This option is recommended if you have done extensive self study or have taken a prep course in the past. In addition, if you want to focus on a particular concept or section of the test, this option is highly effective.
Topic Specific One-on-one LSAT Tutoring $150/hour
How will the tutoring sessions be conducted?
You can choose to take your classes in any combination of the following ways:
One-on-one classes taught in person in Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Online Virtual Classroom
Live 1 on 1instruction in a virtual classroom.
All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
You can pay tuition by personal or bank checks, credit cards or debit cards via Venmo (www.venmo.com).
© 2005 - 2019 L S A T 1 7 9